Kratz's Mill Bridge in Bedminster Township was built in 1848 and demolished in 1930.
The original covered bridge sat on the current location of Route 113. It had two spans and it was built of oak.
According to a 1919 inspection report, the bridge, located near Isaac Kratz’s Mill, spanned the Tohickon Creek on Durham Road, which ran from Bedminsterville to Erwinna in Bedminster and Tinicum Townships.
Kratz's Mill Bridge was taken over by the Pennsylvania Department of Highways in 1930.